Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween Time!

It's officially Halloween month. The BEST holiday EVER! I love Halloween. I used to dress up every year up until recent years. This year, I won't even be in the country for Halloween. I know, a little bummed. But I will be somewhere pretty darn cool if you ask me...and celebrating day of the dead. Wanted to start early with the Halloween posts. I am totally inspired to decorate pumpkins early this year to enjoy them at least for part of October. I love the idea of painting pumpkins. It's just easier than carving. Here is some inspiration for the start of the Halloween season. Get started people. Halloween is right around the corner. Yikes!

XoXo

{image credit: verdigrisvie, smallshopstudio.com, Laquer & Linen, illistyle.com, en.paperblog, shelterness, Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment