Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rebecca Taylor Fall Jackets

I am in a bit of a dilemma. I am obsessed with Rebecca Taylor. I can't get enough of her beautiful clothes...the tweed, the leather, the silk, the lace. I mean, everything is gorgeous. Earlier this year I picked up this tweed jacket. I love it and I can't wait for the weather to get a little cooler so I can start wearing it again.

The dilemma? I am now lusting major over the Fall jackets. I want them all. How gorgeous is the tan/leather sleeve jacket?? I need it in my life. Early Christmas present? Which is your favorite?

Rebecca Taylor


XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am looking for a decent fall jacket a bit early, the feature image is gorgeous! :) The top left black jacket is awesome as well :)
    AurumEve.com ~ Global Jewelry

    ReplyDelete