Thursday, June 6, 2013

Concrete!!

Hi Loves! I'm starting to get into that "I need to do/change something around here" kinda mode. One thing that I would love to be able to change in our little "beach shack" rental are the floors (fat chance this will be happening anytime soon, but a girl can dream). With 2 dogs, it's just so hard to keep the carpet clean and stinky free. Would love real Hardwood floors, BUT with them being so expensive, our landlors would never allow it. But an inexpensive option would be concrete. I am sure we already have under our carpet (asked if we had hardwood floors under the carpet a long time ago and they said no, so I am assuming it's got to be concrete then). Love the clean and modern look of concrete floors which at the same time still allow for vintage/bohemian/rustic decor, which I LOVE. Enjoy the inspiration.

XoXo

{Images via from kikareichert, blog.2modern, houseandhome, simplyseductive, japanesetrash, decorhappy}

2 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful blog good job Thanks lot for this useful article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous floors indeed, but only as long as they're HEATED! :)

    ReplyDelete