Monday, November 5, 2012

Ted Baker Party Time

Happy Week! I'm back with some fashion eye candy for you. October is long gone and now that it's November, the holiday party planning begins. Yummy food, hot drinks, holiday lights...but there are also those fabulous parties that only mean one thing...it's time to go shopping.

I love Ted Baker, so I put together a little mood board with some of my favorite party outfits. And right now (while supplies last) they are giving away an awesome illustration of your choice by some very talented british artists. I got mine a couple of weeks ago.

So tell me, which of these is your favorite?

Ted Baker Party


Ted Baker / Ted Baker sleeveless dress / Ted Baker high heel shoes / Ted Baker sleeveless knit dress / Ted Baker ALMIRA - Sequin print crystal matinee / Ted Baker / Ted Baker LLANDRA / Ted Baker high heel shoes / Ted Baker cinch coat / Ted Baker / Ted Baker high heel shoes / Ted Baker crystal bag /

XoXo,

Iris

1 comment:

  1. I like the first one. I don't think I could wear the shoes but do like the looks of them! The clutch is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete