Thursday, September 6, 2012

Watercolor Note Cards

I usually, if I have time, like to give handmade cards or wrap gifts in a unique and special way for dear friends. Earlier this year, for a good friend's birthday, I decided to play around with my watercolors and made her a birthday card/mini art piece.

A few weeks ago, for another friend's birthday, I decided to make several mini art pieces and gift them to her so she can use them as note cards. I think these make for a special gift that come straight from the heart and are made with tons of love.

I loved making these, watercolors are so much fun. I will definitely be making more, for myself, and for friends.

XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I love the colors you've used in them. I'll have to try this out. :)

    ReplyDelete