Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sparkle in the Kitchen

Hello Loves, it is almost the weekend and I am excited because I have absolutely nothing planned...(just an MRI of my brian my doc ordered for me, but not biggie. I think I just have Vertigo) but I will be relaxing after. Maybe, just maybe I'll do a little shopping.

I wanted to start off the weekend with a little sparkle in the eyes....with Chandeliers. In the kitchen that is. I love how whimsy and elegant they can look in a kitchen. What do you think? Would you put a chandelier in your kitchen?

This first image is what I wish I could do to my kitchen. Love the white cabinets, black wall and blue door. Perfection. This is also about the size of our current kitchen, maybe that's why I can envision it...want so bad.

XoXo

Iris

{images via Domino, Pinterest, Elle Decor, novogratz, Country Living, House Beautiful, it is a black and white world tumblr}

3 comments:

  1. Miss Iris,

    I hope all goes well with your MRI. I have to say, I love chandeliers and I had one in my kitchen over my table and loved it!! It was so pretty and when the light was on the crystals sparkled so pretty over the table. I'm in love with images # 3 and 4. Sigh...so pretty!

    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The principle effectiveness of a residential look that can assist you always keep, ready yourself as well as cause portions diet regime as well as in order to perform like undertakings as with dishwashing.cool on flashing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool post. I love this kitchen. It is completely the style that would fit me.cool on flashing

    ReplyDelete