Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Polly Wales Handcrafted Jewellery

So lately I've just been sitting in front of the computer, mostly on Pinterest, pouting, still in pain and swollen from having my wisdom teeth pulled out last Friday. Sucks for me, but this means I have found some pretty cool things on that little ol' Pinterest site. I came across a ring by Polly Wales designs, looked them up, and I just had to share. I LOVE rings, actually obsessed a bit with rings. I come back with at least 5 every time I travel and I'm always on the look out for simple itty dainty bands or big flashy rings when out shopping. I absolutely fell in love with every one of Polly Wales' designs, perfect combination of dainty and bold. I love them all, which is your favorite?

Rapunzel

Archipelago

Oval

Crystal

I want them all. Check out the collections HERE.

XoXo

Iris

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful rings Iris! My hands and fingers are very small and while I love big rings there is not enough space between where the ring sits and the knuckle. I usually have to stick with small bands and gemstones. :) LOve the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!
    Thanks for sharing! Swarovski Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice articles and your informatin valuable and good artices thank for the sharing information
    diamond-jewellery-for-festivals

    ReplyDelete