Saturday, August 4, 2012

Blueberries, Raspberries, Cupcakes & Cashmere

Happy Weekend. Today I woke up craving a berry breakfast, maybe it's because I am inspired by Emily Schuman's new book, from her very popular blog Cupcakes & Cashmere. Emily's blog is definitely one that inspired me to start blogging. So of course I had to show my support by getting her book. Had my breakfast this morning flipping through the pages...and so far, I like what I see. She breaks it ALL down...

from home styling...

to Hair how-to's...

and lots of fashion tips...

to yummy food recipes (perfect for hosting)...

and Summer beauty tips.

Among much, much more.

I have yet to really look at every page in detail, but just like her blog, I am loving her book. Just wish it were bigger, like a big coffee table book. But I have no doubt that she will some day.

XoXo,

Iris

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a fantastic book! I will have to get it. If that is your breakfast in the second photo alongside the book it sure looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to this book...... looks like it combines some of my favorite things.... food, fashion and beauty. Going to buy it now.

    ReplyDelete