Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Best Chicken Salad Ever!!!

Hello Loves...I have to share this chicken salad recipe with you all. It's my favorite chicken salad to make, so delicious I can have it every day. And did I mention it is super easy to make?

Here is what you need: 4 chicken breasts (boiled in pot of water till cooked), cub the chicken and set aside. 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon curry powder, 1/2 diced red onion, 1/4 cup raisins (yellow or dark), 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, 1/2 cup sliced almonds, 2 tablespoons lime juice.

Mix mayonnaise with curry powder first then add all of the other ingredients plus the chicken. Serve chilled with crackers or tostadas.

The measurements are just to give you an idea, but I just add everything to taste now. I like it extra crunchy, so I go crazy with the almonds, but don't go crazy with the curry. Also, for a healthier version, instead of mayo go with greek yogurt....just as delicious.

Enjoy! XoXo, Iris

2 comments:

  1. Y~U~M~M~Y! I think it sounds wonderful. I have a recipe for Chicken Salad that includes mayo, sour cream, and dill. I have also made it with grapes and almonds as well. I've never had it with curry and onions though. :) I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delicious recipe. I have a few salad recipe that are pretty similar at Juicy Chicken Recipes.com

    ReplyDelete