Monday, May 14, 2012

Turquoise Bling Loving

I love browsing through ETSY. I should add, it's pretty darn addicting. I can spend hours looking through the very creative shops, trying really hard to hold back on purchasing everything I see. Today, I was obsessing over turquoise. Loving this bling...may have to buy 1 or 2.
1. Rustic large turquoise ring sterling silver, 2. Handmade Sterling Silver Turquoise Ring with Classic Old Blue Gem by Lita, 3. Turquoise Gold Four Leaf Clover Necklace, 4. Turquoise Necklace : Tribal Turquoise Howlite. XoXo, Iris

2 comments:

  1. I really love these necklaces and I need to go by Etsy more often. These are gorgeous and I'm a huge fan of that last necklace especially.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris,

    Etsy has wonderful jewelry. I always try to buy Etsy for my shop i.e. ribbons, yarns. I've also purchased sachets, and antiques. Great bargains and great prices!

    ReplyDelete