Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Obsessed.....White Marble in Kitchens

I am absolutely obsessed with white marble countertops in kitchens. Well, I'm obsessed with all white kitchens in general as seen HERE, but man, am I loving marble. I can stare at these kitchens forever...so beautiful. So word is that these beauties need extra care or they will stain, especially if the marble is polished because acids from spills with etch through, so opt for honed marble instead if looking into marble for your kitchen. Regardless of the work they may require, I think white marble countertops would be worth it. So beautiful and bright and elegant. Enjoy the inspiration.
{via remodelista, everythingfab, Sothebys Realty Canada, Style at Home, Lonny magazine, BHG, Elle Decor} A bit of info on marble countertops HERE and HERE. And if you want to know everything about marble and the different types of white marble, check out Cote De Texas HERE, amazing post on white marble. XoXo, Iris

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of white marble it is so understated and classy. I have seen marble that has a bit of a yellow vein in it and I don't care for it but the pure white with grey I love!

    ReplyDelete