Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nursery Closet...Before & After

I finally took some more after photos of my future niece's (full) closet. It's the only place my sister allowed me to paint, so I went with fun cheerful colors..yellow and coral. I absolutely love the color of the door. It is such a lovely surprise when opening the door. This was a fast little project that I enjoyed very much...and it is so nice to see it full. Enjoy the photos.
Inside the closet: Hand painted the Polk-a-dots using Martha Stewart Living 'Metallic Golden Pearl' Specialty Finish and used Benjamin Moore&Co. Natura paint in Banana Yellow. Loved using the Natura paint, no stinky odor :-) Safe for my sister to be in the room as I painted.

Went with color 'Wet Coral' from BEHR on the door.

Shelves on each side for shoes and other cute girly essentials

Organized using weave baskets..warm and fuzzy blankies are in this one.

And, again here is what it looked like before & after

XoXo

3 comments:

  1. how sweet! the gold dots are awesome + so unbelievably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris,
    It is adorable! You did fantastic job. It is so colorful and looks P~E~R~F~E~C~T

    ReplyDelete