Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kiss Me I'm Iris{h}

Happy March!!! Yup, the month of Leprechauns, pots of gold, green beer, people getting drunk (on the 17th) and lots and lots of GREEN everywhere. I especially love a bright emerald-ish green...especially in interiors. I have also found myself purchasing a lot of bright green jewelry (unfortunately not emeralds)..I just love love the color and it's going to be a HOT color this spring and summer.

Be inspired...


















I am going crazy looking for a bookcase like the 2nd to last photo that I can paint green....I LOVE IT and want one so bad.

{images via my home idea, emily henderson, one kings lane, apartment therapy, justinetaylor.tumblr, pure home style, remodelista, rob and bob studio}

XoXo,

Iris

3 comments:

  1. I love these bright green color splashes!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. While green is not my favorite color, I do like a pop of it in a room. Funny, I love plants and they are green but I never connect them to the color green?

    ReplyDelete