Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Saturday in a Grid

The other day I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and Sabra from The Lonely Wife Project posted about a cool app on the iPhone to create photo collages. I was so bummed not to have an iPhone to be able to do that....BUT I decided to look at my apps on my Thunder Bolt...and low and behold, I found 'Photo Grid.' Fun way to display photos.

Here is my Saturday in a grid....



Love driving through downtown and seeing my favorite old building. Picked out some yellow paint for my future niece's closet. Had a yummy burger for lunch. Fell in love with a green velvet tufted sofa (in desperate need of a new sofa). Fell in love with some Ralph Lauren pillows. And I always love a silver bull's head. Loving the window display at Z Gallery, check out the pug painting. Tested out some mattresses (also in desperate need of mattress). And finally some pastries and a latte :-)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

XoXo,

Iris

3 comments:

  1. what a fun day and what a cool way to capture each moment and compile them all together...!! so many gorgeous colors throughout your day..
    best,
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. I love the photo collage, cool! I have an IPhone but didn't know about the app. Will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete