Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Randoms

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty uneventful...but it was relaxing. Here are little tid bits of my weekend.

Anyone else catch the eclipse? I sleep with my blinds open because I love to wake up to natural light...and at times the brightness of the moon hits my face and wakes me, but I don't mind because it's beauty is just too great to dismiss. I had to grab my camera and take a photo (sorry, but this is the best I could do at 3:30a.m. half asleep).


Last night I played around with a new technique on my camera...fun, fun, fun.Christmas tree lights. Metal star hanging from ceiling. Framed wall with lights.


And remember from here that I won some pillows? Well, here they are....love them! Oh so beautiful. Can't wait to put them out in the Spring.


I also spent some time making these Christmas gift tags.


I bought this scarf from here a couple weekends ago, but I am sooo loving it and wearing it a lot. It's so cute!


Lastly, Peter found a great recipe for Cinnamon Pumpkin squares...so I had to try it out and they came out DeliSH!!! I will post recipe tomorrow (super easy.)



XoXo,

Iris

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful image of the moon...sometimes the best thing ARE free.

    Love the blue pillows and scarf.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pictures of the heart lights! that is my favorite camera technique - you should sell those shots on etsy. i'd buy one! :)

    ReplyDelete