Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Saturday Night

Today was a very gloomy and rainy day so it was pretty laid back. We were suppose to have headed down to Laguna Beach to meet up with close friends who recently got married in Italy (oh how dreamy, right?). My girlfriend wants to "ruin" her wedding dress, you know, get in the water with it and have me capture photos of them. But instead, we went to Starbucks and then headed home to watch the big boxing fight. But I got a little restless and needed to do something to keep me busy....so I decided to start painting :-) Here is what I did on my Saturday night.


Rorschach style painting on 2 canvas.



Then I couldn't stop. ha.ha. I think these will be going in my office framed.



These mini projects were so much fun and easy. I will post as soon as I get these framed and up.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you were pretty industrious Saturday night. I can't wait to see your paintings framed.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete