Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Suzani in the Bedroom

I would have to say that the Suzani is the one interior detail that would perfectly describe my style: vibrant colors, bold patterns, cozy, cultural, and looks stunning in all-white rooms. I especially love Suzani's on beds. Take a look at the photos and decide for yourself. Where would you place a Suzani?


Be inspired. {Elle Decor}


{housetoyourhome.com}


{Nero Chronicles}


{Elle Decor}


{Sara Gilbane}


{Little Green Notebook}


{everythingfab.com}


{monahajj.com}


{searchingforstyle.com}


XoXo

Iris

3 comments:

  1. I have a gorgeous one with a bright orange background and stitching in blues, white and steel gray. It drapes the end of the bed in our guest room. I found it on eBay and had it shipped from Uzbekistan:

    http://tinyurl.com/342s8su

    I lurve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I had to look this one up! I didn't know what a suzani was. I think I'd like to see one on the end of a bed or perhaps on a sofa. I found this website when I was looking up what a suzani was. They have some gorgeous items!!!

    http://www.indigotraders.com/indigoonline.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bedrooms! I'm loving the one with the upholstered headboards. Enjoy the lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete