Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Missoni for Target

Super excited that Missoni has collaborated with Target and will be sold at Target stores September 13 thru October 22nd. This means, I will finally be able to afford this stuff (still wish I could afford the "real" stuff...it's gorgeous!!) So that first day, you can bet I will be at Target getting me some good ol' zig zag goodies....on my list so far: zig zag colorful plate for keys/note pad/pens for office, stationary, tumblers, throw, scarf, and we'll see what else I find. Below are a few photos I found of the collection for Target (apparently very little photos have been released). Check out the bike...very cool. Anybody else putting September 13th on their calendars too?






XoXo

Iris

2 comments:

  1. Target would be the only place I could afford Missoni! This is the first I've heard of it. Will put it on my calendar. Thanks for the heads-up.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so busy with a recent move that I didn't know about Missoni at Target. Thanks for stopping my blog recently :) I think we have similar taste, looking forward to keeping up with you.

    ReplyDelete