Monday, July 18, 2011

Pretty Bohemian



I have so many different decor styles that I absolutely love...but I have ALWAYS been drawn the most to Bohemian. It must be the colors, patterns, beautiful textiles, the sense of being far far away in France, Morocco, India. And no wonder......Bohemianism in Wikipedia means the practice of an unconventional lifestyle, often in the company of like-minded people, with few permanent ties, involving musical, artistic or literary pursuits. In this context, Bohemians can be wanderers, adventurers, or vagabonds. An artsy adventurous?? Perfect description for my kind of space. Here are a few inspirational photos. Be Artistic. Be Unconventional. Be Adventurous. Be Inspired.

{everylastdetailblog}

{frommoontomoon}

{pinterest}

{Bohemianhellhole}

{apartment therapy}

{Elle Decor}

{Elle Decor}

{favim}

{frenchbydesign}

XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. I love the thought of being bohemian. The carefree life of being with like minded people, not worrying about the small things and being a free spirit, just being who you are. I believe the bright colors, furnishings and style of a bohemian have an audience all their own. Kate Hudson always reminded me of what I think a bohemian would be like.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete