Monday, May 2, 2011

I feel like dancing!

Ok so now that the Royal wedding is over with (still dreaming about it) we can get back to interiors and other fun stuff. Like Disco Balls :-) I have been wanting a disco ball for a while now. Why, you ask?? Well why not. It can be a party everyday. I saw a gorgeous one at the flea market a few weeks ago and the old man wanted $450 for it...Holy Crap!!!! So glad I didn't get it because I found them online for under $100 and the same size. The man was crazy. Anyway, here are some ideas on how to display a disco ball...ceiling, floor, under mantel. Fun. Fun. Fun.

{source unknown}


{Apartment Therapy}


{Apartment Therapy}


{Apartment Therapy}


{Decor Pad}


{found at OMG I Totally Heart blog}


{Apartment Therapy}

Happy May, Happy Monday, Happy day (or night)

XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. How well I remember the Disco ball...and the platform shoes, AND the polyester shirts, AND dancing to the Saturday Night Fever! Whoa, and don't forget John Travolta who MADE disco dancing. LOL

    I love the images from Apartment Therapy...love that turquoise sofa.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete