Monday, April 25, 2011

Dreaming of my new office

So this week I started a new job...exciting!! Don't want to go too much into detail of exactly where I will be working (sorry just weird about that) , but I will say that I am a psychotherapist in a medical organization. Pretty exciting stuff, nerve racking as I haven't been "the new girl" in forever, but I should be fine, right? I get to work with the little ones again (and young adults too). I have to say that I am probably most excited about getting a new office, aka a blank canvas. I doubt I will go all out like the following photos, but I hope to incorporate some of these ideas and gorgeous details. Here is some inspiration...

{office of Jimmy Choo president Tamara Mellon}


{found at best house interiors}


{Kelly Wearstler}


{Khloe Kardashians office}


{Sex and the City}


{Decor Pad}


{Decor Pad}


{Decor Pad}


{Decor Pad}


{Decor Pad}


{Decor Pad}


{from the Offices of Papaya}


{Molly Luetkemeyer}


{source unknown}


{source unknown}

Have a great week!!

XoXo

Iris

4 comments:

  1. Hello Iris,

    It is great that you get to work with the little ones and young adults.

    I love the photo with the bookcases in the background. I'm a book kinda person. HA

    Hope your week is a good one.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have the most stylish office on any psychotherapist in the country!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new office means a new start. But I won't mind starting my new job in one of these new offices. Although I have to agree that it'll be only a dream. But hey people can dream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are a lot of ideas! They all look quite different from one other, so I'm not sure if what theme you're going for. If there's something that's similar with all of them, it's that there's a big window at the room, which can let in quite a bit of natural light. What did you settled on, eventually? Whatever it was, I'm sure you had a great time doing it. Take care!

    Doyle Townsend @ Urban Fitout

    ReplyDelete