Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Heart Pink



I've got PINK on my mind this Valentine's weekend. Just picked up the March issue of House Beautiful...How cool is it that it's a PINK issue?? YAY!!! I love pink, just not everything pink and I would have never thought of painting my walls pink as I totally think of pink walls as "little girls" room, until now. These rooms are so glamorous, chic, and I would say grown up. Want pink walls? Find your inspiration here...



Pink Begonia 2078-50 (Benjamin Moore). Windsor Smith.

Checker-Berry 32RR50/260 (Glidden). Suzanne Kasler.

Bridal Pink 2013-70 (Benjamin Moore). Stephen Shubel.

Oyster Lily (Colours by David Oliver Stark Paint). Frank De Biasi.

Razzle Dazzle 1348 (Benjamin Moore). Jonathan Berger.

Red Earth 64 (Farrow & Ball). Katie Ridder.

Hibiscus GH133 (Ralph Lauren Paint). Carol Prisant.

Passion Pink 2075-60 (Benjamin Moore). Jamie Drake.


My favorite is Pink Begonia in Windsor Smith's space. I love everything about this room (I even have it as my screen saver right now for inspiration and a little "getaway" when I'm stressed). Which one is your favorite?

XoXo,

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment