Monday, February 28, 2011

Crystal Beauties!!



Just discovered Color Outside the Lines and found these gorgeous vintage style crystal bottles with cross toppers all handmade by Artie. Aren't they gorgeous??? I have had an eye out for these beauties for a while now when I'm out at flea markets...and have shown photos of some that I have found as seen HERE, HERE, and HERE, but Artie's bottles top my list as the best by far. So, as a huge supporter of things handmade...of course I had to get my hands on one (and hopefully more in the future) of these lovely pieces. Will take pictures when its in it's new home:-) Gotta have one too? Check out his sale by emailing Artie at artie.vanderpool@gmail.com so he can send you a list of what he still has available.

Here are only some...


Isn't mine lovely? Love the rose gold color around the crystals, can't wait to get it :-)

And don't forget to visit Artie's blog HERE for some inspiration...love what he's done to his place.


XoXo,

Iris

1 comment:

  1. You're too sweet Iris! I know that bottle is going to look fabulous in your house ... I'm 100% sure of it! :) I'm so glad you found me ... adding your blog to my sidebar!
    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete