Monday, January 10, 2011

My New Book

Over the weekend, Peter and I discovered a new book store with the coolest collection of coffee table books (Here in the South Coast Plaza). I love coffee table books and we have been building up quite a collection. So, of course, I had to walk out carrying a heavy duty hardcover to keep me entertained for Sunday...and this is what I got...



I love the glimpse that Rima Suqi gives us into the fabulous homes of these creative types. Here are only a handful for your viewing pleasure...will have to do another couple of posts as there are so many dramatic and gorgeous interiors...apparently there is a limit to how many photos I can upload onto my blog...blah :-( Enjoy!!

The Contemporary and Youthfully polished, Max Azria










The ever-so-stylish Tory Burch










The French born, Sophisticated Catherine Malandrino





The expressive and colorful, Gene Meyer





The creative director of Calvin Klein Collection, Francisco Costa.











The vintage-y, fun, and funky Rachel Comey








The Electrifying Betsey Johnson









The Luxurious, Chic, Flirty





The Classic, Cool








The Fresh and Fun Rebecca Taylor





The Iconic Diane Von Furstenburg








And this is the back cover of the dust-jacket.

This book is phenomenal and a must see...get a copy here or you can always come back and check out my postings of more stylish and intriguing abodes in the near future;-)

Hope you enjoyed...and Happy Monday (or Tuesday already)

XoXo

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment