Thursday, January 20, 2011

Movie Night!

Its been a crazy week to say the least. And to top it off...I'm a new momma (to a puppy that is) so sleepless nights are what I have to look forward to. To take my mind off of the chaos, tonight I felt like just watching a movie (well after American Idol). So Chocolat is was. It's so heart warming, whimsical, where we learn that people should indulge their pleasures and be more tolerant. It's a movie built on the premise that chocolate can cure just about anything...and I'd say that is true ;-) It's a lovely movie, with great actors with fabulous french accents, and catchy music. Don't know why it took me so long to watch it, or even hear of it. But I Loved it..and am now craving chocolate.








Happy it's almost the weekend:-)


XoXo

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment