Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's a Bust!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Last year I came across this bust and became impatient when the owner of the space was too busy to answer my "how much for this?" question so I walked away...and I regret it to this day:-( Oh how I wish I would have been patient (like I normally am, so don't know what happen here). So here is the handsome guy from THIS post last year. Isn't he yummy?



And here is some inspiration on how to use gorgeous bust in your home for decor...I love the classic yet fun, strange but cool vibe they give.

As seen in one of my recent post HERE...love a bust in a book case as book ends/dividers.



So Chic. {Via Country Living}



This is such a cute idea...little tiny bust for table settings. Love!! {image found at nellhillsblog.com}



On a statue stand...so classic and elegant. And lovin the brick wall too :-) {Via House Beautiful}



Favorite. Favorite. Favorite...enough said! {via Domino Magazine}



Talk about a conversation piece. {Kelly Whearstler's home (of course)}



Love the idea of using a Bust to display necklaces...this image is gorgeous.



Instead of a table, use a Bust in between chairs. {via decor Pad}


So now not only am I on the hunt for a book case, but of course I need a Bust to go with it, Right?

XoXo

Iris

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration..I'm on the look out for busts now.

    ReplyDelete