Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Wow...where did 2010 go...really where? It feels like if it was just a month ago that we were celebrating the beginning of 2010, and now it's 2011. INSANE!!!!! 2010 was a good year. I turned 30, spent more time with the family, everyone is healthy, made many good memories with friends, traveled, joined Peter on a very important journey, started this blog, and I am ending the year celebrating with good friends. This is what I am hoping for 2011...


for a more colorful and inspirational year...



lots of LOVE...


a bit more green (n the form of paper haha)...

lots and lots of happiness and good health...


more good ol' girl time...

I also hope to be a bit more organized. One of my closets needs a major make over.



I will eat more of this...



instead of this...



and I really need more of this too. Going to bed earlier is something I always say I am going to do but I don't :-(



I also plan on saying this less



Hopefully a little bit more traveling.



2011 I WILL...



and live by this...



AND It might also be the year to give this some thought...I wonder how Peter and I would get along in one tiny bathroom :-)


2011 is going to be good...I may learn a lot in the process but I feel that it is going to be a pretty eventful year.

Wishing you all a very very happy and safe New Year. We are off to San Clemente...wearing Peter's mom's vintage sequin blouse. Pretty bold, but it is gorgeous and when better to wear it than New Years Eve(see I am already living more boldly haha). Cheers!!!

XoXo,

Iris

1 comment: