Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Designer Crush...modern vintage at it's best!

JEFF ANDREWS!!! Top designer in Los Angeles is my new designer crush. Love his work, especially what he did to this Beverly Hills home. Stunning!!! Perfect modern vintage!!

Love these wing back vintage velvet green chairs.



I love the neutral and green patina in this room.


Wow, how gorgeous is this bedroom?? Love the headboard...thinking of making something similar my good Friend. I mean, it looks easy right? haha wish me luck!


Gorgeous vignette in the entry....and stunning combinations of colors, vintage, and modern in the dining area.


I am obsessed with book cases, and this one is brilliant. Really displays mementos, books, art...and it's in a place where it can be appreciated daily. Love!!



Perfect Girly!!!


Another stunning bedroom!


Such a sweet space for the little ones, but something the adults can also enjoy.

Check out more of Jeff Andrews.


XoXo,

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment